New Skincare Memberships

 New Skincare Memberships  

I've added 2 new skincare memberships on my website.     One with Make Nice Balm and one with a seasonal lip balm.




Make Nice Every Month 

Every month I will send you a 2 oz make nice balm and a make nice lip balm. These are my best sellers. People use them all over. They are great for elbows, feet and gardener's hands. They smell nice and are great to use after the bath. They are made with olive oil, coconut oil, beeswax and essential oils of lavender and tea tree. Price includes $5 shipping.

2 oz Balm & Seasonal Lip Balm

Every month I will send you a 2 oz balm (rose petal salve, beauty balm or breathe easy) and a lip balm. (You are welcome to request a certain one of the 3 balms, or I will send a random one. I also have different containers available.) The lip balm will be a different scent every month. As an example, summer may be citrus, and winter may be mint and eucalyptus. Price includes $5 shipping. 







Comments

Popular Posts