Winter Skincare - Moisturizer

Wondersticks

Yesterday I made some of my Wondersticks  for an order.  These are one of my favorite things I make.  My friend named them Wondersticks because they serve many purposes.  I used them as a deodorant and moisturizer.  My friend Christy uses them as friction sticks.


To make your own, use equal parts of beeswax, coconut oil, and butter.    If you use one cup of each, use 4 tablespoons of non-nano zinc oxide.  If you use 1/2 cup of each, use 2 tablespoons of zinc. Be careful when using it, not to breathe it in. 

Zinc oxide (non-nano) – a non-toxic, usually non-irritating, effective broad-spectrum sunblock.

 Zinc oxide has many uses.  Some things I use it for: sunblock, itchy skin, eczema, anti-aging, deodorant and in a friction stick.


If you'd like other recipes like this, take a look at my book, Carrie's Herbal Infused Skincare Cookbook.  

If you'd like me to make you one, check out my WonderSticks or my Wild Violet Infused Balm, a different version of the Wonderstick with less beeswax and more oil.

Share the video below with a friend.




Comments

Popular Posts