Goldenrod Moisturizer

 I love the color of goldenrod! One day, I keep telling myself, I'm going to use it to dye something.  But until then, I'll just use it for skincare.  Try this moisturizer using the goldenrod in your yard.



Goldenrod Moisturizer

½ cup goldenrod infused oil

½ cup coconut oil

¼ cup beeswax

2 tbsp cocoa butter or your favorite butter

30 drops carrot seed oil

30 drops lavender or your favorite essential oil

15 drops tea tree or your favorite essential oil


Melt all ingredients together in a double boiler except for the essential oils.  Add them at the end.  Pour into your favorite container.



If you'd like to learn more about goldenrod and other plants and how to use them in skincare, check out my book, Carrie's Herbal Infused Skincare Cookbook.


Visit skincarecookbook.com or click the pictures to go to amazon.






Comments

Popular Posts